The Service Project Coordinator/CSR is an integral part of providing responsive and efficient service to the Customers with onsite sewage treatment systems and those with sewer and drain line cleaning service needs. The Service Project Coordinator/CSR has substantial contact with Customers to include scheduling appointments, consultation, repair project detail coordination, contact with subcontractors, dispatch and daily organization of work orders for five technicians. AND absolute dynamic follow up for the best Customer experience possible.
The Service Project Coordinator/CSR will play a strong role in successful planning of repairs in addition to preventive maintenance and addressing emergency calls. The importance of proven skill in resource management and attention to detail cannot be stressed enough. A background in onsite sewage treatment system maintenance and repairs, sewer and drain cleaning, electrical and general plumbing will add to the success of the Service Project Coordinator/CSR. The Service Project Coordinator/CSR will train to respond to after-hours incoming calls to consult and schedule follow-up service. This position will require some coordinating with the Excavation Project Coordinator/CSR. Data entry, information management and light accounting such as invoicing and receiving payments are also functions of this position.
- Customer centered with great communication skills.
- 2 or more years experience in dispatch, customer service, and/or sales.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Background in onsite sewage treatment system maintenance, installation, repairs, sewer and drain line cleaning, electrical, plumbing helpful.
- Computer/software skills required, not limited to, but including database use, QuickBooks accounting software, and general Microsoft business systems.
- Ability to adapt to change and maintain a positive demeanor and proactive approach to tasks.
SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER INCLUDING COMPENSATION RANGE AND RESUME TO
firstname.lastname@example.org. Those responses without the requested information will not be considered.