The Sewer System Maintenance and Repair Technician and Sewer & Drain Technician is an integral part of the team Olson’s Sewer Service. Often the first front line contact with the customer base, this Technician provides recurring maintenance services and solves sewer system and municipal drain line problems. The Technician is responsible for representing the Company in a positive and polite manner with a Can Do! Attitude.
The Sewer System Maintenance and Repair Technician and Sewer & Drain Technician provide technical maintenance and repairs for onsite sewage treatment systems, commercial and municipal services, including septic tank cleaning, line rotoring, jetting, televising, lift station repairs, troubleshooting. The Technician is tasked with diagnosing system operation problems and delivering a solution.
If you like people and are a detail person with mechanical aptitude this is a great position for you!
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- DOT Medical Certificate necessary.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- MVR check must meet Company and DOT standards.
- Must adhere to Company safety procedures and comply with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and utilize maps, basic math skills.
- Ability to lift up 50 to 100 pounds unassisted on an on-going basis.
- Ability to conduct daily start and end of day vehicle inspections and report mechanical issues.
- Ability to record site information accurately on daily work orders.
- Skills should include ability to perform light mechanical repairs.
- CDL, A or B, with Manual Transmission and Tanker endorsement
- Experience preferred, but not mandatory. Will train.
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL LEE@OLSONSINTHEPINK.COM WITH QUESTIONS